Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. We empower people around the globe to reach services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account or completing a high-value transaction where identity is key. We built a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ awards at CogX.
Onfido is an established pre-IPO technology company with a prominent position in the global marketplace that has been repeatedly recognized for excellence in performance and innovation. In 2021 we were awarded ‘Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Hot Company’ by CyberDefense Global Infosec Awards, ‘Fraud Prevention Innovation of the Year’ at the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We’ve received over $200 million in funding from investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with thousands of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support identities from 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. Our recent growth is fuelled by continued increasing demand in the United States – where we’ve grown in year-over-year sales by 264% – as more enterprise organisations accelerate their digital transformation plans with Onfido.
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems.
Our Customer Programs Manager will be a key part of the Customer Success leadership team, helping define and implement programs that will help our teams scale. You will develop, implement, and track organization-wide programs in partnership with CSM, Onboarding Services, and Customer Support leadership globally.
The Customer Programs Manager will project manage, coordinate cross-functional activities, and implement programs that will improve customer experience and help ensure the CSM, Onboarding Services, and Support teams can quickly roll out new programs and that we can measure their impact across our customer base.
With our roots in London, Onfido is rapidly expanding in North America. Our customers include some of the largest companies in Financial Services, Payment Processing, Travel, and FinTech. The global Customer organization is uniquely positioned to help those companies through their digital transformations by providing expertise and best practices as those companies implement our identity verification solutions.
Programs within the scope of this role will include:
- Documenting key updates to internal and external processes as identified in our Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) initiative.
- NPS feedback tracking and action planning
- Evolving our Executive Business Review Program (EBR).
- Coordinate Services offerings with new product offerings
- Define and roll out success playbooks in conjunction with CSM leadership.
- Coordinate definition and implementation of packaged Success/Support/Service offerings with other functions.
- Define and roll out new premium services offerings to customers in conjunction with Customer Org leadership.
- Develop consistent processes and content between high-touch and at-scale programs (onboarding, risk plays)
We’re looking for a Customer Programs Manager who can display the below skills & experience:
- A partner who puts the customer first when framing the problem, the approach, and the solution
- Experience defining, rolling out, and measuring programs for a SaaS or subscription software company.
- An experienced partner/consultant who can effectively use data to help prioritize initiatives, track progress against objectives, and measure the impact of activities against an ultimate goal.
- Experience managing change and helping teams execute a core part of the company strategy.
- Experience working with a SaaS company; high growth and pre-IPO experience a plus.
- Superior organizational and analytical skills, providing not just data, but insights when presenting information.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to independently identify problems, propose solutions and execute on those solutions
- 3-5 years in Customer Success, Customer Support and/or Professional Services operations, with a strong understanding of the leading metrics and activities that impact the organizations’ ultimate goals
- A desire and ability to crush it at Onfido and ensure that you and the teams you interact with have fun doing it!
Onfidoer’s share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.