Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. We empower people around the globe to reach services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account or completing a high-value transaction where identity is key. We built a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ awards at CogX.
Onfido is an established pre-IPO technology company with a prominent position in the global marketplace that has been repeatedly recognized for excellence in performance and innovation. In 2021 we were awarded ‘Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Hot Company’ by CyberDefense Global Infosec Awards, ‘Fraud Prevention Innovation of the Year’ at the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We’ve received over $200 million in funding from investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with thousands of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support identities from 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. Our recent growth is fuelled by continued increasing demand in the United States – where we’ve grown in year-over-year sales by 264% – as more enterprise organisations accelerate their digital transformation plans with Onfido.
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems.
The Content Marketing Manager will be a key voice within the global marketing team, helping us get the right message to the customer at every stage of their journey. As part of the content marketing team, you will be a central source of thought leadership for the entire Marketing organization. Both creative and analytical, you’ll produce, direct and distribute industry-leading content for worldwide audiences.
About the Content Marketing Manager role:
- Shape the global content strategy, working with the Marketing.
- Communications managers and team lead.
- Conduct content audits and gap analyses.
- Work with product marketing, SEO experts, field and demand generation teams to plan content that meets team objectives.
- Work with experts across the company to source insights and research that will take your content to the next level.
- Turn your plan into compelling pieces of content, through your strong writing skills and partnership with the web/SEO and brand design teams.
- Take ownership of the production process, managing timelines and communication with the team and external agencies.
- Manage the editorial calendar, coordinating across teams to promote content internally and externally, across multiple channels.
- Manage our content hub, designing and innovating the reader experience, working closely with the digital and demand generation teams.
- Continuously improve the performance of your content by analyzing metrics and taking action to improve content strategy.
Essential skills and experience:
- 2+ years in a content, marketing or communications role, building solid content strategy and creation skills.
- Experience working with collaborative, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to lead groups, give feedback and oversee review cycles and sign-off.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Creative problem-solver and doer, able to act independently and manage projects across teams.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to derive insights and improve content.
- Bachelors or masters degree in english, marketing, or journalism preferred.
- You’ve planned and produced a range of content formats, from written to visual to video.
- A curious mind with a love of learning. If you’re both analytical and creative, we’d like to meet you. And if you have an interest in AI, identity, technology or people, we’d love that too.
- Personable and articulate, with good presentation skills: able to represent the company during presentations and interviews.
Onfidoer’s share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.